Thesis08-Adjusting

Introduction
The papers were revised this week, following Nigel’s suggestion. Although the time I wrote the thesis is not very long, I believe that I am studying the subject of game animation very seriously.

Process
After writing the thesis, Nigel and I had a 1to1 tutorial, and he gave me some suggestions. For example, to add a serial number to my citation, I suggest that I check the format of bibliography again.

I followed his opinion, first went to cite this for me to input all my citations, and got a complete Harvard citation, and then input it into my paper, and then I sorted them.

I also trouble Yu and Yann to ask about some format requirements. Yu said that Nigel suggested deleting the pictures or creating an image reference. For convenience, I deleted all my pictures because they are not important. But I still keep my cover, because I think this cover is too beautiful.

Then I checked the grammar, but I feel that my English ability is limited. If you find some grammatical errors while reading my paper, you can contact me.

At this point, my thesis is complete!

Conclusion
This is not an end, but a new beginning. I learned to write a paper in a new way, and I was also immersed in the joy of finding information and learning new knowledge. Maybe my paper this time is not perfect, and some basis is not enough, but I believe this is not the last time I write a paper, next time I can make more progress.

This entry was posted in Thesis. Bookmark the permalink.