Thesis07-Other Contents

Introduction
Up to now, my thesis still has a conclusion, abstract and bibliography have not been completed. But I am very excited because I am almost finished writing my paper, even if it is only the first edition, it is a huge improvement.

Process
To be honest, I don’t know what I want to write when I reach the conclusion. So I referred to Iva’s logic and tried to repeat my findings.

It is worth mentioning that when showing the limits, I very much hope that I can add more technical details to my paper, but the information I can query is too limited, especially for game animations. I can’t understand it more professionally, because I haven’t tried it yet, so I hope I can learn more knowledge and technology and understand them in the future.

After writing the conclusion, I went to add abstract. This was the beginning of my thesis, but it was indeed the last one I wrote, which touched me a bit. At the beginning, I even changed the theme many times, but finally I decided with tutor’s affirmation. Now I have a practical conclusion, whether it is right or wrong, I have completed this academic research!

It took me five days to complete my thesis, but it took me longer to find information, including reading papers and books, as well as many blogs and videos. Academic research is really not an easy task.

These are the papers and books I have read. I am very grateful to the creators who wrote these. Their findings have provided me with a professional theoretical basis.

When writing bibliography, I followed the guidelines Nigel gave us to fill out, but I found some problems, I have sent an email to ask Nigel, including sending him my draft. Looking forward to his reply!

At this point, the first edition of my paper is completed. I think I will revise or even rewrite my thesis after Nigel’s 1 to 1 tutorials (hope this will not happen).

Conclusion
This is not the last step of my thesis, because I might have to revise it. But at the moment of completion, I believe this is the best paper in my mind.

Finally, I would like to thank my friend Annilis (I have added it in the acknowledgements), she has been encouraging me and urging me to finish the paper lol every day. To this day, she has confirmed to me whether I have saved all the pictures. I am very grateful to her.

This entry was posted in Thesis. Bookmark the permalink.